[Electronics-talk] is there a small wearable videocamera?

Diane Vlasoff diane.vlasoff at icloud.com
Sat Feb 21 01:37:34 UTC 2015

I have been reading this list for a long time now and have learned a lot of useful things from all of you.

I would appreciate any ideas about a small accessible wearable videorecorder I could wear when I am out and about.  I have no useable vision and would feel more confident in my travels if I could show someone a video of qeustionable situations in order to correctissues that arize during my travels.  Were I sighted or if I had some useable vision I could simply describe situations or individuals to police or other professionals should a need arise.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Diane Vlasoff