[Electronics-talk] is there a small wearable videocamera?

Mohaned Sayegh mohaneds at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:34:58 UTC 2015

Yes, there is this: http://memini.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Vlasoff via Electronics-talk
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 8:37 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] is there a small wearable videocamera?

I have been reading this list for a long time now and have learned a lot of
useful things from all of you.

I would appreciate any ideas about a small accessible wearable videorecorder
I could wear when I am out and about.  I have no useable vision and would
feel more confident in my travels if I could show someone a video of
qeustionable situations in order to correctissues that arize during my
travels.  Were I sighted or if I had some useable vision I could simply
describe situations or individuals to police or other professionals should a
need arise.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Diane Vlasoff