[Electronics-talk] is there a small wearable videocamera?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 21 20:00:56 UTC 2015

Diane:

I think such a device would prove far less of an advantage to you than you
might imagine. Given that you don't see much, you'd never know whether the
device were in focus or not and that it was looking at what puzzled you.
Better to try to describe what's puzzling you for in doing so, you'd be more
than halfway home to solving the puzzle.

I don't know how good you are at mobility so I hesitate to say much more.
But perhaps you need some work using the "structured discovery" method with
other competent blind travelers.

Just my $0.02-worth.

Mike