[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] is there a small wearable videocamera?

David Evanss drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 24 14:15:46 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Baracco, Andrew W via Electronics-talk
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:41 AM
To: Diane Vlasoff; Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] is there a small wearable
videocamera?

If you have an iPhone there is an app called "Be My Eyes". When launched, it
connects you with a volunteer helper and launches a video chat session where
you can point the phone's camera at anything and ask the helper to describe
it. You could use it to ask for a general description of your surroundings,
to read signs, etc. The service is free to use.

Andy