[Electronics-talk] New Accessible HD Radios

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Feb 25 14:54:04 UTC 2015

I thought that you would like this!

Dave

From: Ray Foret Jr [mailto:rforet7706 at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:49 AM
To: Andrews, David B (DEED); Electronics Talk List
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] New Accessible HD Radios

I was able to read the site quite well using my Mac.  Looks interesting.  I already see two models in which I might perhaps be very interested.  Thanks for this.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in