[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: New Accessible HD Radios

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Feb 26 01:01:07 UTC 2015

I remember having to explain that to my ex-sister-in-law.  She bought an
hdtv, and she wanted to know why she didn't get anything.  I told her if she
didn't get a 100 percent good signal, she would get nothing.  Not a ghost,
not anything.  But it took me a while to realize what she was talking about
and what I had to tell her.  But she was so impatient that it didn't work
right away.  Pam.