[Electronics-talk] Getting my music off Amazon

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 28 19:27:05 UTC 2015

I want to download my music from Amazon and put it on my MP3 player, but I'm
darned if I can figure out how.  The only download option they are offering
me is Amazon Music.  I don't want it, but I downloaded it.  When I click on
the installer, it asks me how I want to open the file, which makes me think
it's not actually an installer at all.

Last time I downloaded Amazon Cloudplayer, it was totally inaccessible.

There used to be a button saying No Thanks to their app, but no more.

Can anyone explain to me how I can get my music out of the silly cloud,
where I never wanted it to go anyway?

You can email me at carcione at access.net.

Thanks.

Tracy