[Electronics-talk] Windscreen for Olympus DM-4

tim aune timaune at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 22:58:14 UTC 2015

    I think the DM4 is similar to the DM420 as far as the way the
micraphones are layed out.  I use a nerf ball that I cut a slit in.  I
stretch it over the top of the machine and it makes a great windscreen.
Nerf balls are available at target, four for $5 which is a lot cheaper then
a regular windscreen and they hold up much longer.
Tim Aune