[Electronics-talk] Good wired headphones with built-in microphone

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 09:19:06 UTC 2015

You'd better believe I know of a good brand.  I will give you enough information so you can go buy it right this very moment.

Currently, on my head is a pair of plantronics 355 headphones.  Trust me, a better pair of phones you never heard on your head before;  barring actual professional studeo headphones.  The microphone is wonderful to.  So, if you go over to
www.amazon.com
or if you prefer
www.amazon.com/access
and buy these babies, you will only be out $38.95 or so.  Again, that's the plantronics 355 headphones.  As an aside, I should note that these headphones come with two 3.5MM plugs, one for the headphone side and another for the microphone side.  Also, in addition, these headphones come with an adapter in to which you can plug both these plugs and this adapter can then be plugged in to your iPhone for use that way.

Best headphones for the computer I ever ever owned was these Plantronics 355 headphones.  Believe you me, you can't go wrong with these babies!!!

I reckon these will work just fine for your needs and situation.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in