[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Talking Medical Thermometer

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:51:20 UTC 2015

The cut-off for school is 101 degrees. If you need to see a doctor and they
want to know a temperature, just give them a number that will get you in the
door and when they take your temperature, (which they always do) and it's
less then what you told them, tell them it must have dropped on the way
over.
Not ideal, but body temp isn't worth worrying about, if you don't feel well,
you don't feel well and if you need medical attention, you need medical
attention. Ditto for the other members of your family. I am convinced that
body temp readings are just a control gate for the hospital, it gives them
hard data to either go or no-go with a patient.