[Electronics-talk] Listen to your Talking Mp3 Player or Bookplayer wirelessly! Introducing new items & discounts!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Jan 17 19:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Yes, you can listen to your music and books wirelessly with Bluetooth.
If your music or bookplayer isn't natively Bluetooth enabled, listen
to this audio in which I demonstrate how to enable any device with a
3.5mm or 1/8th inch headphone jack including your Victor Stream,
BookPort, Plextalk Pocket, NLS player, computer, etc, to use
Bluetooth: http://tinyurl.com/ltzetfc

This week, we have a major accessory sale plus we're introducing Brand
new Bluetooth accessories! All accessories and micro SD cards are 20%
off including our usual stock of Bluetooth enabling and listening
devices. If you order a Talking MP3 Player, as low as $69.99 this
week, the accessories are an extra 5% off excluding the Bluetooth
devices which would remain at 20% off.

We're also introducing some great new items for your Bluetooth
listening pleasure:

While we'll still be carrying the Miccus TX and RX to enable your
non-Bluetooth devices to connect wirelessly, there are now newer
devices with some additional capabilities from Miccus using Bluetooth
4.0 wireless technology, an increased range of up to 45 feet, and last
longer on a charge!

First up is The newest portable Bluetooth transmitter called the
Mini-jack TX4 which can be plugged into any headphone jack and thereby
transmit its audio signal via Bluetooth to up to two Bluetooth enabled
headphones or speakers. You can connect it to such items as your
Victor Stream, NLS player, BookPort Plus, PlexTalk Pocket, our own
Talking MP3 Players, home stereo, or any device which has a 3.5mm
headphone jack. Full price: $79.99, this week: $65.99!

Second is The new portable Bluetooth receiver called the Miccus®
Mini-jack AX4 which is designed to be plugged into almost any audio
receiver with a stereo input jack; stream music from your Miccus
Mini-jack TX4 or TX, Smartphone, or other Bluetooth enabled device to
your existing home or car audio system. Full price $59.99, this week
just $49.99!

We also have a new comfortable over the ear headset, the Audition
Bluetooth 4.0 headset by Avantree which will be replacing the Hive
headset in our stock, which by the way is still a great headset which
we have only 2 left of! The Audition can also connect either by
Bluetooth or directly with a cable and can even connect with your
Smartphone with a touch if your phone has NFC as an additional choice
for pairing. Easily connect this aptX-codec-enabled Bluetooth
headphone with built-in microphone to 2 devices simultaneously and
listen to hi-fi stereo sound and crystal-clear phone calls wirelessly.
Full price $79.99, get it this week for $69.99!

The 20% off accessories includes:

* The Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth speakers, the Portable Water
Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower speaker and regular portable speakers.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

* the Miccus Bluetooth Transmitters and Receivers that enable your
non-Bluetooth devices to transmit and receive Bluetooth signals.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

* Bluetooth Headsets and regular earbuds,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

* All other items such as microSD cards, chargers, cables, etc.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

We also have a great deal on all of our Talking MP3 Players, which are
discounted as low as $69.99 for either the Sansa Clip Plus or the
latest player the Sansa Clip Zip! Use the combo boxes below the player
you're ordering to get 25% off accessories:

To find out more about Talking Mp3 Players and their features, listen
to my podcast: http://tinyurl.com/mb7jes5

All Talking MP3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty!http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Visit our accessible phones page,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html to see the
variety of lightly used accessible phones we carry at 10% off this
week including the Samsung Haven and several Android and iPhone
models, plus we have special deals on phone plans to go with these
devices!

Introductory offer for Simple Mobile plans, only $20 for a $40 plan:
Unlimited Talk & Text & data 1GB at 4G speed! Send email for info to
phones at talkingmp3players.com

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

This special ends on Thursday January 22nd, so hurry and get your order in

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com