[Electronics-talk] NLS digital player navigating between levels

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:29:05 UTC 2015

Hi folks.

I'm listening to Unbroken about Louis Zamaparini. The book is broken into
parts, part 1 about his running in the Olympics, part 2 about World WAR II
flying and part 3 about survival. I want to review some chapters in part 2,
but can't make NLS player do that. It takes me right back to the beginning
of part 2, and I want to get to chapter 8. How do I do this quickly, i.e.
not just by hitting the fast forward button a billion times?