[Electronics-talk] Problem With Email on iPhone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:09:57 UTC 2015

Also, are you having any other network issues on your phone? Have you
tried both cellular data and wifi? You might want to try resetting your
network connection before doing anything more drastic. Even before that,
don't forget to try closing all of your apps and powering off and on
your phone.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail