[Electronics-talk] Electronics-talk traffic signal app

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 03:29:21 UTC 2015

Boy would I love to be in a court room should you get a ticket for crossing
against the light when there is no traffic around, Steve.
I'd bet no self-respecting officer with the sense of a gnat would ticket a
blind person in that case.
I had a mobility instructor tear me a new one once when I crossed when there
was no traffic.  I told him I was not going to stand in 105 degree heat
waiting for a car to appear.  and with that, I turned around and went home.

Vince