[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: getting your drinks at fastfood places

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Wed Jul 1 19:57:47 UTC 2015

That reminds me of the Uber I took home the other day. The guy didn't sound
foreign, but me, him, and the other person I flagged down to help me find
him had two different ideas where the front was, where I was standing. I
managed to make it after she told him, and we called each other a couple
more times.