[Electronics-talk] Putting Apps Back on an iPhone

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Jul 7 00:08:17 UTC 2015

Please excuse the cross post as I am not sure which list is appropriate for
this question. This is not exactly an accessibility question, but I am
asking it here because I know that any instructions that I will find will
tell me how to do it in a visual way that will be of no help. Leaving out
the details, iTunes has decided to lock me out of my most recent iPhone back
up, so I have to find another way to get the apps back on my iPhone after it
got messed up during an upgrade. I have the apps stored in the iTunes
folder. Using a PC and iTunes, how do you take apps that are stored on a
computer and get them back on the iPhone? Feel free to respond off list.

Nicole