[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Putting Apps Back on an iPhone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:04:54 UTC 2015

Not necessarily. Your music isn't captured in an iTunes backup, so your
music library on your PC/Mac should still be accessible to you. Plus,
it's also probably still available to you on your PC/Mac, since your
iTunes music library by default just points to your existing music on
your hard drive. Finally, if all else fails, you might still have your
CD's and you can rerip them.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail