[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] knfb reader app?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:33:32 UTC 2015

I think it's sad when a blind person thinks that what works for them and
the choice they made applies to all blind people. Blind people should be
allowed to get what works for them and ask for the features they want
without being made to feel bad and like they're stuck in the dark ages.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail