[Electronics-talk] Direct TV

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 22:17:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I like the package I have but if I was a new customer, the offer would be
different.
Basically all I need is espn 206&9, fox sports 219, nbc sports 220, spike
241, usa 242, tnt 245, eyeon 305&6, wgn 307, foxmw 671.
Of course the on screen menu doesn't speak and no chance of zoom for older
people.
Bryan