[Electronics-talk] Search Engine

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 3 18:05:43 UTC 2015

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? (smile.)

Microsoft has not stopped supporting Internet Explorer.  Windows 10 will have an additional browser, the Edge, but from what I read, it will not be in the initial release.  And, it looks like they will support both, and of course IE is all they have now, so they wouldn't stop supporting it.

For the person having trouble I would empty my cache, and saved sites etc., and reboot, and try again.

Dave