[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: At Bat App or MLB Website

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 19 16:32:39 UTC 2015

Andy is correct. The iOS app works nearly flawlessly this year.

Permit me to opine that while calls to MLB may be merited in this case, the
bug(s) described have nothing to do with accessibility and, therefore, I
respectfully submit that this thread has gone about as far as it
meaningfully can go.

Mike Freeman