[Electronics-talk] Our fridge died

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:34:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The subject says it all, our refrigerator died early this morning.  We have a sampsung model set aside!  We won't be able to have it delivered from Lowes till we get back from NFB Convention!  Luckily, we have another fridge and freezer in our basement.  Dar wants ice maker and cold water dispenser.  Many of the models we saw have touch screens.  The one we found has six buttons but accessibility may not be a reality.  Has anyone experienced this recently?  What did you find?  Perhaps I can locate another fridge I can get in here much sooner.  My brother is checking used otherwise it is 1700 dollars or so.

Please feel free to write me privately or answer on the list!

Thanks in advance!

Jim
Sent from my iPhone