[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 26 22:16:51 UTC 2015

Yeah! Drink water!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Boyer via Electronics-talk
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 3:00 PM
To: 'Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances'
Cc: Brett Boyer
Subject: [Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Hey guys. I don't know how many of you have seen these new touch-screen
drink machines.

These are the machines that are completely flat screen, and have pages and
pages of drinks and/or flavors to make your own combinations.

They are very cool but I haven not been able to find a way for blind peple
to access them independently. I am pretty pissed that I can't get up and get
my own drink anymore without having a sighted person or an employee waste
time by helping me scroll through pages of flavors just to get a drink!

Anyone have any ideas about this or anything we could do to get these
machines accessible?

I hope this isn't off topic

bb