[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:47:00 UTC 2015

Hi all!
Oh god!!! Not another yucky peace of technology with inaccessible flat screens that don't talk!!! I think another peace of national legeslation is in order. In the mean time, we have no choice but to borrow a pair of working eyes. When I'm with my boyfriend, I use his eyes. When I am by myself or with my friends who are all blind, I ask the workers behind the counter to bring it out to me.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone