[Electronics-talk] Traffic signal app

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jun 27 19:00:29 UTC 2015

I should think vibrotactile signals would be better for the
hearing-impaired/deaf-blind. But still, you're trusting (a) on a machine --
the signal -- and (b) on the traffic obeying the signal. Had I a hearing
problem, I'd be *extremely* leary of depending upon either of (a) or (b)
being true. But that's for another list.

Mike