[Electronics-talk] living skills list

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 19:21:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I had the same problem with the pins when I moved and had a newer washing
machine.  I use the metal Braille clothing labels.  They have holes on each
end where you sew them on. They are sold by Maxi-Aids, Independent Living
Aids, LS&S and The Braille Superstore.    I do not know if the NFB
Independence market sells these tags or not but maybe someone else can let
us know.  On this same topic, I am looking for a talking color identifier.
I tried the Colorino a few years ago but found it to be very inaccurate.  It
said my grey pants were green and my navy pants were purple.  Thanks

Sandra