[Electronics-talk] Traffic signal app

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Mon Jun 29 02:32:40 UTC 2015

I could probably use this for one particular intersection that is hard for
me to get across. Well, it would be one of the streets that would be hard.
It's your classic corner where a busy street meets one with very little, or
mostly turning traffic. From what my mobility instructor said, most of the
traffic that comes from that street turn onto the busier street. It seems
that when I finally know I hear quiet, and nothing is turning in front of
me, I'd be very late into my turn, so I'd have to have another way to know
when the walk signal is. One person somewhere told me that the new audible
signals here are literally one beep, that I have never heard.