[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] getting yourdrinks at fastfoodplaces

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 20:31:29 UTC 2015

I still don't see a problem.  When the waiter hands you the check for the
meal, you can simply ask him the total and give him the appropriate amount
in cash including tip.  I really don't understand why you would need a
touchscreen tablet to accomplish this unless you were paying by credit card,
which I never do at a restaurant, anyway.

Gerald