[Electronics-talk] Getting my music off Amazon

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Mar 1 14:05:50 UTC 2015

Hi, Tracy and Others:
I wondered the same thing about my music with Amazon.  So I called the tech
support for MP3's and they sent me an e-mail on how to retrieve the songs.
I must admit, I haven't tried it yet.  Haven't had time.  But the 800 number
follows.  Hope this helps and resolves the issue.
And please let us know how things work out.  I'll do the same as soon as I
have time to check it out.
Vince
MP3 Tech Support:
888-802-3083