[Electronics-talk] Home security systems

philip blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:04:57 UTC 2015

I read that entire message. It seems to me that was written by a sighted person who doesn't really understand what blind people are capable of! I don't really want to go into all the details but several comments made in the instructions sounded as if they were coming from a sighted person.

Sent from my iPhone