[Electronics-talk] office 360

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 20:04:32 UTC 2015

Mark,
I recently looked at this question as my old computer sailed into never,
never land.
I use zoom text and talked to a few people.  The new way is web based, but
harder for the software people to keep up maybe as compared to I have 2007
outlook in my computer and have faithfully used for years.  The new outlook
365 comes with an annual subscription as compared to you buying, yet not
your concern.  The new suite has ribbons and apparently harder and not as
much fun as my old outlook 2007, which is perfect and seamless.  I know zoom
text does work with the new product, but I think they did not for a while.
You will want to call your support and ask which version of adaptive
software to run.  My answer was the windows 7, old outlook 2007 and one
version behind on zoom text for compatibility.

tom