[Electronics-talk] oh no! this kind of thing again! FW: smartpants/or smartypants?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat May 2 04:34:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

Here’s another of those really weird articles.

Thanks

lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name.

God’s grace:“Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine needle from a

tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?” –Max Lucado

my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g

my latest book is at:

w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m

(take out the spaces to activate the links)