[Electronics-talk] Netflix and DVS

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:27:39 UTC 2015

There are a few other shows and a few movies that have description.
There is an article on
www.b lindbargains.com with a link to a list that supposed to be only described movies and tv, though this list is not completely accurate there are a few other shows other than Daredevil that already have descriptive tracks.
Hth
bb