[Electronics-talk] My brailled ATM cards are here

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:26:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

If this were a perfect world, the braille card would be a perfect solution!  You know and I know this isn't a perfect world!  Let's assume your card was compromised at a restaurant or store or even an online purchase!  When we requested a braille card again, we couldn't get another one or we received 4 or 5 cards before we finally got a second braille card!  After a while,  this got very aggravating and old!  You don't get a braille card when it is renewed!  Someone at an airport ruined my braille card since it didn't work correctly in his card machine!  My wife and I liked our braille cards but Wells Fargo didn't uphold it's end of the bargain!  You might get one or two braille cards per account and that's it!  You are like anew applicant each time you try to get another braille card!  We decided we have faster service by getting standard  cards!  Yes!  We liked our braille cards while we had them but they aren't readily available! The bank does a poor job with the braille cards! My wife Dar and I won't ever get another braille card from Wells Fargo!  They promise the  world but they don't deliver!  This is during a period of 3 to 4 years!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone