[Electronics-talk] washing machines

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:13:11 UTC 2015

Dear list,

I just wanted to update everyone on my washing machine status. I did end up
purchasing a new set, washer and dryer, that are both very accessible with a
little help to start. The are both front loading machines and have both
dials and buttons. On the washer there is a dial that has different settings
like colors, whites, soiled, and several others. The dial beeps when it hits
the different settings and they can be easily marked. The one cool feature
that kind of sold it for me is that it has a favorites button. You will need
help setting this for the first time. You can set the machine to the setting
you use the most often like temperature and speed and then all you have to
do is hit the favorites button for that cycle. The cool thing is that if you
have changed a couple of settings and you forget what you did you can just
hit the favorites button and bring it back to your favorite default and go
from there. The dryer is similar with the favorites button though I haven't
explored it extensively yet. Happy so far. Here are the model numbers and
brand.

Washer - Brand is Electrolux and model # is EIFLS60LT Dryer model # is
EIMGD60LT