[Electronics-talk] FYI

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu May 28 17:22:34 UTC 2015

Never heard of 'em.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Shara Winton via Electronics-talk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:36 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances'
Cc: Shara Winton
Subject: [Electronics-talk] FYI

Hi All, I have been shopping for a window air conditioner. To my delight I
have found a company whose remote-controlled air conditioners all come with
a Brailed Remote control. The company is Haier
<http://richmedia.channeladvisor.com/ImageDelivery/imageService?profileId=52
000717&id=135381&recipeId=243> . I can't speak to anything else about the
air conditioner yet. But I  am pretty sure that I will be buying  two  of
them soon. Please let me know if you know anything about this brand. Thanks.
Happy Summer!

Shara Winton

Pampered Chef Consultant

Visit My Pampered Chef Website