[Electronics-talk] Amazon Echo and iPhone?

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:03:44 UTC 2015

I keep my echo in the kitchen and it comes in handy for setting up timers and converting measurements and doing quick web searches hands-free while I am cooking. One note the iPhone app is not completely accessible, but you can also use the web interface to modify preferences.

Due to the inaccessibility of the app, which I have notified Amazon about, the to do list and shopping list features are not very useful for me.

I also quite frequently use the echo to start up some background music while I am cleaning or doing other work without having to drag out my phone.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone, please forgive the typos.