[Electronics-talk] deleting books from the Bard Iphone app?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:28:06 UTC 2015

Bring up the list of books you have on your phone, double tap the edit
button near the top of the screen, double tap the delete button for the
book you want to delete, double tap the button confirming you want to
delete the book and then double tap the done button at the top of the
screen.

On 05/30/2015 03:16 PM, Star Gazer via Electronics-talk wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I just got the Bard app on my Iphone. How do I delete a downloaded book?
>
> Thank you.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail