[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: AM/FM hd radio

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 19:37:54 UTC 2015

And yet, HD radio is not dead.  So long as people like me exist, it won't be.  I'm sure thinking about picking up that little Sparc.

!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!