[Electronics-talk] Keurig 2.0 accessibility

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:28:22 UTC 2015

This isn't so obvious to me. If everyone had this attitude then Apple
never would have made an accessible smart phone with a touch screen
interface. I also don't accept the implication that it's a waste of time
to report this to Keurig. One sure way to make sure this device is never
accessible is to never say anything to Keurig. I say, make them aware of
the issue and let them consciously decide to make their products
accessible or not. As obvious as it may be to us that this design isn't
going to work for the blind, it may not be so obvious to the product
designers at Keurig. I can't tell you how many times I pointed out to a
programmer or a web developer that something wasn't accessible, and
that's all it took.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail