[Electronics-talk] Storable energy for prolonged periods of power outage

Diane Vlasoff diane.vlasoff at icloud.com
Tue Nov 10 18:24:15 UTC 2015

I was hoping someone on the list might be able to help me with my energy storage issues for the upcoming potential El Niño event.

Has anyone ever heard of using 9D batteries taped together and using a DC car adapter to charge your cell phone? Will that work? Will it fit in my equipment? Does anybody have any other ideas on how I can keep my electronics going if we have a prolonged power outage?

I'll help is welcome in truly appreciate it.

Diane Sent using voice recognition. Please excuse aberrations in spelling or punctuation.