[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Storable energy forprolongedperiods of poweroutage

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Nov 11 14:34:57 UTC 2015

Okd style intercoms?  My building had the regular push button intercoms
until about ten years ago when they hooked it up with the phone.  They did
that because they thought that people would have to answer the phone and
hear who was at the other end.  Before that, the intercom would beep and
people would just hit the button to let whoever it was in without hitting
the talk and listen buttons.  They thought they were putting in better
security.  Pam.