[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Storable energy for prolonged periods of power outage

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:17:40 UTC 2015

I almost forgot about 411. I thought that people just used the Google free services to find numbers now a days. I guess Alaska isn't too far behind the country in technology and conveniences after all. I have a dry cabin out of town and I have stayed out there by myself with a measly cell phone and felt good about it. I imagine that once I age a little more I will feel a little more cautious about safety, but I am still on the short side of forty and most people know that being young and dumb is part of the ride. If you want to have some fun with a kid then show them a rotary phone, and see how they react , they may act like it is a horse and buggy.