[Electronics-talk] Sirius-XM Radios

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:55:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
My husband and I just bought one from Best Buy that does not talk, but
has buttons and we can use it just fine. A blind friend of ours then
called Sirius XM directly ordered the same one for himself once his
died. It's actually a car brand, but we were both able to get the home
docking kit for it. It's the Onyx + and although not perfect, we can use
it and love it.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1