[Electronics-talk] Talking Daisy Book Player & Demo Podcast! Veteran's Day deal: Free Wall Chargers with Talking Mp3 Players!

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 15:36:54 UTC 2015

If you want an MP3 player for playing Bookshare books in MP3 format, you can
buy one on EBay.com for under two bucks that is very basic, but fully
accessible.  It requires an optional  micro SD card of up to 8gb for file
storage.  Out of curiosity, I bought one of these matchbook-size gizmos
myself a few months ago, and I find that the sound quality is surprisingly
good when used with a decent set of earbuds.  I use it to listen to music
while I'm workingout, but there is probably no reason why it couldn't be
used to listen to Bookshare books in MP3 format, as well.

Gerald