[Electronics-talk] Talking Daisy Book Player & Demo Podcast! Veteran's Day deal: Free Wall Chargers with Talking Mp3 Players!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Nov 18 16:35:14 UTC 2015

Of course, Gerald. One can use any MP3 player to play MP3 files but it
won't offer the Daisy navigation found on a Daisy book reader. And
let's not forget that this player also reads unprotected EBooks with
that same level of navigation.

We recently gave away five of those cheapo MP3 players to customers
because they just weren't good enough. If you want to know why they
weren't good enough, then read on.

You may wish to check this on your player, Gerald  but when you play
an audiobook and you turn it off, you might find that  when you resume
listening to your audiobook they'll start playing from the very
beginning of the track instead of resuming where you left off.

That's somewhat acceptable with music but never with audiobooks.
Bookmarks aren't an option on these players.

Oh and one more thing about those cheapo players. The sound quality
varies from player to player. Some have a large amount of hiss or
noise.

Laz