[Electronics-talk] Audible Battery Tester

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Nov 20 21:03:56 UTC 2015

Nope, I checked the NFB store, also, and they do not sell an audible battery
tester.  Apparently, none of these blind-products merchants is willing to
produce their own battery tester.  They only sell whatever is currently
available on the market to the  general public, at marked-up prices, of
course, and since Radio Shack filed for bankruptcy earlier this year and
stopped producing their own audible battery testers which was sold by ILA
and Maxi-Aids, there is apparently nobody else who still makes them.

Gerald