[Electronics-talk] BANDWIT Newsletter

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 23:12:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to subscribe to this list.  I sent the initial email, got the subscription confirmation response, but when I replied to the confirmation email, I got an email with the following reply:  "Invalid number of parameters" in the message.  All I did was reply back to the subscription confirmation email; didn't add or take away anything.  What does this mean?  Please reply.  thanks.

Annely