[Electronics-talk] wireless headphones

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 04:25:09 UTC 2015

Hello all. I have a question. I have a Windows 7 desktop that I'd like
to get a wireless headset for. This cord just gets in my way too much.
It does not have Bluetooth connectivity so they would need to be USB or
some such. Does anyone have any recommendations and a price range? Thanks.
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io