[Electronics-talk] KNFB Reader and Android

gosselin_louis gosselin_louis at myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 21 12:42:12 UTC 2015

Haven't seen much at all about the KNFB Reader app and android phones.  I
would very much like to know Which makes and models of android phone are
supposed to be good with it,, and are there any blindness products firms out
there selling these phones with the KNFB reader already installed? I would
like to use my Android phone as a reader, without being tied to paying for
services from some cell phone service provider. I want to be able to move
the files to an SD card, and from there to my computer for storing and/or
editing.

Louis Gosselin